We are committed to providing a safe and healthy training environment for our members as we assess the constantly evolving situation in the UK at the moment.
Following the statement from the Prime Minister today, we are taking the Government’s advice very seriously and have implemented changes across our site to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff.
Taking on board the Government’s most recent advice, we are remaining open and will make the following changes from today.
What we’re doing now to keep you and our staff safe:
- We are continuously monitoring developments in respect of COVID-19, and are following the advice and guidance of Public Health England.
- We have made sure that we have extra stocks of hand wash, cleaning wipes and sanitiser gel available.
- We have significantly increased the number of cleaning hours in the gym.
- We have information posters giving members advice on how they can protect themselves and each other.
- What we’d like you to do to help us:
- We encourage members to take simple common sense steps to help reduce risk, including using a tissue when coughing and sneezing (or into the crook of your elbow if you don’t have a tissue – not your hands), washing your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and hot water or using a sanitiser gel, and of course if you feel unwell, staying at home and avoiding coming into clubs
- We ask that after using the equipment, you wipe it down using the wipes provided.
- The products that we have available are for our members to use whilst using our facilities. Please do not remove them from the gym.
- These are indeed stressful times and staying healthy is your number 1 weapon. There’s nothing like a good workout to beat stress, combat anxiety, and strengthen your immune system
- A good workout requires a healthy body, so remember to eat right, take vitamins and if you’re feeling under the weather, stay home. And make sure you get in those 8 hours of sleep.
We will keep you updated if the situation in relation to your gym changes. We are listening to our staff and also your feedback on a continuous basis and will continue to monitor the ever-evolving situation and adapt our gyms accordingly. We are monitoring any advice we receive from the Government and Public Health England and we will act immediately on any specific advice that we receive. "